CB500 X/F/R SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE

mohdiqbarothman mohdiqbarothman

CB500 X/F/R SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE

1-Katanya bila service motor cb 500 untuk 1000km dah kena buat valve clearence? Impian Honda sevice centre, bole beri maklum balas mengenai hal ini?

2- Berapa kosnya?
shark shark

Re: CB500 X/F/R SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE

tade respon kaa..??? tolong jawab
cb500f cb500f

Re: CB500 X/F/R SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE

I contacted service boon siew and yes there has to be check on valves at 1000km for warranty.
If dealer cannot perform the task properly technician can be sent from headquarters to help supervise and train workshop undertaking the valve inspection....

I was told that this inspection would be considered free of charge...?

have to wait and see.....
-jS- -jS-

Re: CB500 X/F/R SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE

so what's the outcome after a year of riding ? Maintenance wise ok? Cost saving? I was considering to get a bike, but still surveying...