Honda Airblade 125

afif afif

Honda Airblade 125

Ada sesiapa forumer dah pakai scooter ni ke? Bagi la 1st experience pada kenkawan yang berminat ni especially aku.
hilmi hilmi

Re: Honda Airblade 125

x de ke sapa2 yang dah guna moto nie......ingat nak ambil satu
afif afif

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Aku dah beli skuter nih, now running 400km dah. So far teknologi Honda memang terbaik. Enjin lagi smooth dari Yamaha Nouvo LC. Cuma skang tengah berpantang so tak tau lagi top speed dapat berapa.
Hilmi Hilmi

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Akupun petang nih baru dapat moto......so ptg nih bole try experience......
afif afif

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Aku dah beli 2 hari sebelum raya. Masih lagi berpantang. Setakat ni takde problem cuma search kat internet aksesori untuk Air Blade ni takde lagi.

MOHAMAD AFIF BIN MOHAMAD

On 19 Aug 2013, at 10:53 PM, "hilmi [via Boon Siew Honda]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

x de ke sapa2 yang dah guna moto nie......ingat nak ambil satu

http://boon-siew-honda.39243.x6.nabble.com/Honda-Airblade-125-tp733p744.html
To unsubscribe from Honda Airblade 125, click here.
NAML
Airblade99 Airblade99

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Bro just got my Airblade last thursday, and it's just amazing the ride is smooth and starts smooth not like nouvo lc where  you can hear the electric starter kicking in. One thing I wanted  to know from all bro's here can you find your engine serial number? As I can't see mine.
airblade airblade

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Hello all airblade rider?
How is ur bike? Is anyone having issue or problem wit ur airblade? Got another rider post here his bike can't start after 2mnth use.

Hope no one experience the same.
Airblade99 Airblade99

Re: Honda Airblade 125

yup bro my airblade could not start due to oil pump problem have sent back to dealer and has to be sent to Boonsiew Penang for rectification. ;(
rara azura rara azura

Re: Honda Airblade 125

performance is superb. but now mine will be collected by dealer today. bought in Sep '13. can't start too.

the dealer also told there's one airblade customer also have the same problem.
had sent the scooter to their factory in kepong for further inspection.
madpaa madpaa

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Mine too...bought in Nov 2013..milage 1068 km..engine stop when brake release during starting.3rd days today..parked..Dealer promoise to send a technican to check today evening..
Airblade99 Airblade99

Re: Honda Airblade 125

guys what's the top speed can you get out of your blades? Exp. 110km/h max.
afif afif

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Max speed i can get only 110km/h. If you want more that that you should do superman i think hehe. 😋

MOHAMAD AFIF BIN MOHAMAD

On 23 Jun 2014, at 02:54 pm, "Airblade99 [via Boon Siew Honda]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

guys what's the top speed can you get out of your blades? Exp. 110km/h max.

http://boon-siew-honda.39243.x6.nabble.com/Honda-Airblade-125-tp733p1044.html
To unsubscribe from Honda Airblade 125, click here.
NAML
Airblade99 Airblade99

Re: Honda Airblade 125

nie dah jadik mat rempit..... airblade too glamour to be rempits hahaha.
hanz hanz

Re: Honda Airblade 125

hi guys? bleh bagi tau tak top speed bagi airblade? ingat nak sambar satu... cause now stay in kl work in cyberjaya...
motor skang ni weak performance.. .
Hassan Zareer Hassan Zareer

Re: Honda Airblade 125

Starting problem