NC700X

Hafiz R Hafiz R

NC700X

Bila motor NC700X ada di pasaran dan berapa harga?
MASMH MASMH

Re: NC700X

yes, nice to know the OTR price please.
johan johan

Re: NC700X

apa mahal sangat!!!!  kat US baru $6999/=
Esa Jawa Semerah Esa Jawa Semerah

Re: NC700X

kalau US $7K x RM5, baru RM35K je, atau x RM6, baru RM42K!!!! apa la nasib ... biar jual murah tapi banyak sales, kan bagus!
Esa Jawa Semerah Esa Jawa Semerah

Re: NC700X

Aku tunggu CB500RFX, mudah2an harga banyak patut2!
Mr Boon Siew,  bila ada kat show room 4S Malaysia?   Arigato.
Zaifuddin Zaifuddin

Re: NC700X

Rega kat US for NC700 is USD7K & Versys650 USD8.2K. Rega OTR Versys650 kat Msia RM36K & NC700 RM62K. Beza over RM22K, banyak tu for different just around USD1.2K. Biar betul Honda Msia buat duit. Masuk pun sama gak from Thailand, why the pricetag different is very high? I expected NC700 to be lower price than Versys650.
Please Honda, revise the price otherwise no point buying NC700 with margin different over 20K.
Fadhil Fadhil

Re: NC700X

Are sure you can sell it with this kinda price?hehe
wahid wahid

Re: NC700X

Where can we see one in Johor?  So far, tiada di AKJB or even at Additional Growth.  Hampeh la Boon Siew ni ...
Racingboy Racingboy

Re: NC700X

NC700 from Japan Bro...62k price tag is for ABS version...check first....
aqm aqm

Re: NC700X

memang la..versys moto ckd, nc700x moto cbu..ini semua sebab cukai bukan honda punye pasal..cuba refer ni..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_motor_vehicle_import_duties
Ashu Khan Ashu Khan

Re: NC700X

One of my close friends told me to read this article today, and I am thankful for his suggestion. I will recommend my es.altoconvertpdftoexcel.com colleagues to read this article now. The content shared here will help them with their project.
Ashu Khan Ashu Khan

Re: NC700X

Uttar Pradesh Madhyamika Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released the model papers for UP Intermediate (Class 12) Board Exams 2021. The exam board has released the subject wise model papers for Class 12 board exams of Uttar Pradesh. The model papers of UP Intermediate board exams will help the candidates to have an understanding of WB Board 12th Suggestion Paper 2021actual exam pattern of UP Class 12 Board Exams, nature of questions and weightage of marks for each section in a specific subject. UP Class 12 students must note that the UP Intermediate model papers are just for reference, and the questions in model papers are not asked in the UP Class 12 board exams 2021.
Ashu Khan Ashu Khan

Re: NC700X

Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! the atelier floor plan
Ashu Khan Ashu Khan

Re: NC700X

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. normanton park showflat
daniyal daniyal

Re: NC700X

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. IPTV
Ashu Khan Ashu Khan

Re: NC700X

Sevaarth Application is a web-based application developed for automating the operational activities taken up by the field offices of the various Department of Government of Maharashtra; the system is an integrated system and Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh Employee Corner comprises the following 5 modules: Payroll: This module is primarily used for the preparation of the salary bills of the state government employees
chinachin chinachin

Re: NC700X

i love honda word counter