[PROBLEM] CBR250R combination meter LED backlight flickering

xythes xythes

[PROBLEM] CBR250R combination meter LED backlight flickering

My CBR250R combination meter blue LED backlight flicker randomly.

Especially annoying during night time riding, sometimes the blue LED backlight just went off, leave me basically without speedo meter, time, fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter and temperature gauge.

Appreciate if anyone could provide me some helpful guide to fix this problem.

Not gonna rely on my local Honda so called "4S" workshop, had too much bad experience there.
khairul khairul

Re: [PROBLEM] CBR250R combination meter LED backlight flickering

all of cbr owner having the same problem...!! whats the solution. the new meter are so expensive. why do we need to change all of the set?
AHI AHI

Re: [PROBLEM] CBR250R combination meter LED backlight flickering

My CBR also have same problem...
no choice ... use the same meter or change the new one. huhu