Price

steven ong steven ong

Price

I wan to know how much is the price of CBR 250R(with ABS) now ...
Faisal Faisal

Re: Price

It's about RM19000
my my

Re: Price

with ABS price would be around current ABS model I think (21K, 23K otr), since the new non-ABS doesnt differ much from the current one (19K, 22K otr).

Below the news from this website
http://boonsiewhonda.com.my/news-20Nov2012.html
Rizo Rizo

Re: Price

"Nett selling price (motorcycle only) for CBR250R new colour series are RM19,999 for Tri-co Racing Edition, RM20,499 for Repsol Grand Prix Edition, RM20,499 for Mugen Motorsport Edition and RM19,499 for Black Champion Edition. Retail price and delivery date of the C-ABS variant be announced in December this year. "

eirqwan eirqwan

Re: Price

Last year I bought for ABS model OTR price is RM23k..