Servicing

mars mars

Servicing

Hello

Before I make my decision buy it, I got some issues regarding the servicing & repair.

Where is the service center can I go for servicing? Or just bring the scooter to any Boon Siew Honda dealer?

If the scooter happen to have problem, Boon Siew will responsible to bring the spare part right? I just wanna thing to be clear before I made my decision because I saw in youtube one of the owner got gearbox problem. The gearing not engage even though he push the D button. Can view it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ZYjFO0lpc

I hope you can answer my questions. Thanks.

ps: hope to get it soon
wondering wondering

Re: Servicing

no answer from honda?? so bad....