Spacy

Lan Lan

Spacy

Is it caburator or PGM-FI ??
future future

Re: Spacy

Still use carburator
Faiz Abdullah Faiz Abdullah

Re: Spacy

What is the main difference between Icon and Spacy. I going to buy one next week. But not decided to choose Icon or Spacy. Please provide the price difference and what is the advantage between Icon and Spacy? Does the tyre size of Icon and Spacy is same? Between Icon and Spacy which is heavy? I'm looking for bigger rim/tyre size and heavier. Please advice/reply.My email:faizgo@yahoo.co.uk

Spacy Orange color only available March onwards right? I can wait.
Faiz Abdullah Faiz Abdullah

Re: Spacy

Forget to ask in earlier message. How is the petrol consumption between Icon and Spacy? Which is save?
zaimi zaimi

Re: Spacy

best o naik spacy. Tayar besar banding ego. Helmet bawah seat
kamal kamal

Re: Spacy

Spacy-You can store helmet under seat
Icon- Small Stored under seat