gear box noise

hamizan hamizan

gear box noise

Saya baru beli Honda air blade...jarak perjalanan Baru 400 km...masalah yg timbul bunyi pada gear box telalu bising  apabila engine dlm keadaan idling dan memutar pendikit minyak.....tolong jawab dan selesaikan masalah ini...sekian terima kasih
airblade99 airblade99

Re: gear box noise

Bro my baby has the mileage of 4000km and was sent to Boon siew for warranty and has the same problem and loud engine noise and exhaust pipe issues. I suggest that you send your airblade for warranty. Mine was sent 26/09/2014 until now still have not receive my bike. Sick......
hamizan hamizan

Re: gear box noise

bro berapa lama masa yg di ambil utk kenal pasti kerosakan.....sbb sy akan hantar air blade utk wty pd boon siew honda dlm masa terdekat.....
airblade 99 airblade 99

Re: gear box noise

bro ianya mengambil dalam masa 2 minggu untuk menyiapkan segala aduan yang saya timbulkan. saya baru dapat balik my baby jumaat lepas.
hamizan hamizan

Re: gear box noise

Ok laaa tu bro sy baru hantar....macam mana ada masalah lg tak lepas dapat blk motor tu
GeorgeHarry GeorgeHarry

Re: gear box noise

Get aware about the boon air blade law essay writing service UK task
AssignmentDoer97 AssignmentDoer97

Do My Homework Assignment

Do My Homework Assignment offers you the most affordable but excellent custom writing services & assistance by professional qualified writers of USA.
BridgeCity97 BridgeCity97

EURO-RITE kitchen cabinets saskatoon

Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in EURO-RITE Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces.EURO-RITE kitchen cabinets saskatoon
Rammafoundation99 Rammafoundation99

waterproof foundation edmonton

Ramma foundation repair crew of experienced workers hand-dig all foundation and weeping tile projects to ensure maximum reliability of the repairs without the need for expensive machinery that runs the risk of property damage. waterproof foundation edmonton
jangdong jangdong

Re: gear box noise

Really I love it ❤❤. slope unblocked
GeorgeHarry GeorgeHarry

Re: gear box noise

Gear tooth faces and bearing races acquire grooves and tiny pits as they wear. While these defects are modest at initially, Coursework Help UK  they will eventually grow larger, and as they do, they will cause even more noise.