top speed

nizam nizam

top speed

top speed dash baru ni berapa??
ada cut off tak?
HondaBiker HondaBiker

Poor Art

Repsol versi, Indonesia design is the successful and much attractive, however the Malaysia versi is totally out, the stripe of the pattern, does not match the body shape and the flow  of the body curve, the saddest is the attractive details from the body cover of this motorbike is visibly cover up by the poor design. Is BH to save budget and employ mechanics to do the art works?
Bront Plarrare Bront Plarrare

Re: top speed

rasa aku setakat 110cc dash ngan suzuki smash V115 mmg dash baru kna tapau punya....klu x caya ko g test tgk.
tanpa nama tanpa nama

Re: top speed

aduhai.... standard engine dash 110cc.... standard suzuki tu pun 115.. tgk 5 cc pun da beza.. kalau main engine standard mmg la kena tinggal dash tu...

mat mat

Re: top speed

100 km/h
Azreen Md Nor Azreen Md Nor

Re: top speed

spatutnya wave dash ni 130cc atau lebih.design repsol tu..ada disc brake dpan blakang.buat malu je moto nih..design ala2 moto lumba tpi 110cc je..
daniyal11 daniyal11

Re: top speed

I have found this link to be very helpful as there is the clearest indication that this particular site is a fan favourite. Hence I would definitely refer [url=https://www.signnow.com/]https://www.signnow.com[/url]It seems perfect for electric signatures.